Tuesday 8 March 2011

St Patricks Day Craft Ideas - Week 2

I have found so many adorable things again this week. I wish I could post them all!! In the meantime here are some of the ADORABLE St. Patricks Day crafts (edible and non edible) I have found. If you have anything you would like to share email me at alisha@homemakinghoneys.com



How cute are these St Patty's Pops I found over at Dollhouse Bake Shoppe. Not only adorable but so simple to make! I love these!!



I love rag things, blankets, bags and pillows. This pillow is fantastic! I found this Lucky Gem over at Sew Practical Patterns and More. I love it and it is so simple to make too!



Momtastic has a great Tutorial on how to do a clover potato stamp. What a great craft to do with the children. My two will love doing these.



Naptime Crafter did a tutorial this past week on a St Patricks Day Tee. It is so adorable. I might have to try this idea out!



The Honorable Mention
has these really cute paper Clovers to make with children. I think after making them they would look really cute in the window. Plus the kids will really enjoy having a go at these.



Goodbye City, Hello Suburbs
has this really cute, really easy and really cheap idea for a cute door hang. So crafty and cute. Love it!



This cutie comes from Simply Crafty. What a cute way to great your guests in the run up to St Patty's Day!



Sassy Sanctuary has this adorable Shammrock Garden. I love this and think you could do this idea for any holiday! I might seriously have to steal this one!

I hope that you enjoy my finds as much as I have enjoyed finding them. Let me know if you find anything you love so I can post it! Until Next Week!! Stay Lucky!




No comments: