How often have you been writing in your journal, trying to catch up, only to find that one and a half pages on your hand is hurting and cramping – so you say, “I’ll just have a little break.” Suddenly that “little break” turns into 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, or in my case - 2+ years!
Some of us prefer typing to writing and guess what – THAT’S OKAY! That is why blogging has become a popular form of journaling – its faster and you don’t get those pesky hand cramps.
Well… I have another solution – an idea for the busy lady who wants to type her journal, but doesn’t want to have a blog or doesn’t want to share too much on a blog – drumroll please….
Let me start by saying the following:
* I do not work for ldsjournal, or get paid for letting you in on this awesome website.
* You DO NOT have to be LDS to use this site – its for everyone!
Now, with that out of the way let me tell you some great points about this website that I know first-hand (yes I use it):
* Its free!!!!!!!!!!
* You can save your entries.
* You can eventually make the entries into a book – with or without colours and pictures.
* It has a “journal jar” option, in case you cant think of what to write – along with options of answering questions all about you to create a mini-history.
* If you are interested – there is even a welcome video that tells you more about it.
* Its free!!!!!!!
It really is a great site – if journaling online is something that interests you. I recommended it to the Young Women in my church branch, but think it is great for all ages. Go on, go have a try.