Sunday 13 March 2011

Spiritually Speaking - Small Miracles

“We do not know the future, but our Father in Heaven does, and He will lead and guide us if we let Him. When we are in tune with the Spirit, we will see many small miracles happen in our lives. I have found that having the ability to see and recognize these small... miracles is based upon my spiritual worthiness, my willingness to be obedient, and my desire to not allow myself to become complacent and caught up in worldly and personal pursuits.”

(Ronald T. Halverson, “Obeying the Whisperings of the Holy Ghost”)


1 comment:

Valerie said...

Thanks so much for posting this. Every once in a while I study a new topic of the gospel and right now I am studying miracles and this is the second quote today I just happened upon about miracles just by reading blogs I follow.