Monday 25 May 2009

BLOG AWARD

Thank you to Linda from Monkey Bizness for awarding us with the "One Lovely Blog Award" 

I was so excited when I received the email from Linda what an honor it is to receive an away. I just want to thank..... Ok so this isnt the Grammy's or an Oscar but I do want to Thank Linda for the award. I look forward to the site receiving LOADS MORE!! (fingers crossed)

Here are the rules (as per Cales' site):
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. 


Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. 

Now I get to Blog Stalk (Something I love doing and find 15 other blogs to pass the award along too. 

I have an idea.... as an award is such an honor maybe you should help me pick I will pick a few and then whatever other blogs get the most votes from you our readers will get the award too!! 

Here are a few of my favorite New Blogs:

7 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Why thank you so much. That is sweet of you to comment and to give me an award. It is a honor that you think so highly of me.

Our Loved-up Family said...

Thanks Alisha!! You are the ultimate Homemaking Honey:)

Momza said...

I love infarrantly creative, I'm so glad you awarded her something special. she deserves it!

Launi said...

Congratulations! Your blog is lovely. I'm still admiring your Easter Pops!

http://www.graciousrain.com

Nurture Mama said...

Wow--thanks so much! I'm working on my own list of awardees (is that a word?!) and will post that later this week. Thanks for visiting!

Sarah J. said...

Oh, thank you so much for honoring me with that award! I feel so flattered! It's so nice to meet you!!!

Jamie said...

Wow - thanks! Glad to find another fun blog!