Sunday 6 February 2011

Wont Let Go

Friday morning while I was taking the children to school this song came on in the car. I was listening to the words and was invisioning Jesus Christ saying these words to me, "I will stand by you, I will help you through, when you've done all you can do if you cant cope. I will dry your eyes I will fight your fight, I will hold you tight and I wont let go. So I came straight home and through out the day made a music video to go with it. It did take all day, I mean I am still and most importantly a mom, but I really wanted to do this. So here it is. I hope you enjoy it. I would love your feedback!

7 comments:

Pitterle Postings said...

OH. MY. GOSH. I love it! Very nice job!!

sayer13 said...

I LOVE IT....what a nice thing it was to come home from church and view your music video. Just reinforced everything I had just heard.
Thanks - Marsha

clara said...

lovely...It is nice to be reminded of how the Lord is on our side and not just cheering us on but also carrying us through.

Camille @ Camille's Casa said...

Beautiful!!

Valerie said...

I don't listen to country music, so I've never heard the song, but it's beautiful and I love the video you've made with it. Thanks for sharing it and helping me feel the Spirit today.

Rushton's said...

That was very nice! Thanks for taking the TIME to make it, and Share it.

Kamarie said...

Love it!