Thursday 20 November 2008

Thanksgiving Tree

I got this from a blog I read, and thought it was so such a nice idea! It's for a Thanksgiving Tree. Here it is copied over from http://conversationswithacupcake.blogspot.com/:

To kick off this season of gratitude,
I hot glue-gunned this
Thankful Tree
with cuttings from our lilac tree
and a few vintage buttons.
(ain't it cute?)
*
As a family, we're writing down our blessings,rolling them up, and tying them to the tree. Come thanksgiving day, we'll gather together and read them one by one.
*
I'm grateful I get to look forward to that.
I think I'll go write it down right now.

2 comments:

Tiffini said...

I saw one very similar to this although this one is much cuter. I thought about starting it a tradition as well.

Unknown said...

Love this!! Very cute and very easy to make as well!! What a fantastic idea!