Friday 7 November 2008

Homemade Chocolate Cake Anyone?


So I have the most amazing, definitely the most moist chocolate cake recipe ever and as I am sitting here wishing I had a piece I thought I would share the recipe here. I am so making this tomorrow! It is so delicious and so easy to make!! I dont have a recipe for the icing. If anyone else has one I would love to try it. I used Betty Crocker. Delicious!

MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE
2 c. sugar
2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. soda
Dash salt
1/2 c. cocoa
1/2 c. salad oil
1 c. boiling water
2 eggs
1 c. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
Mix together, putting eggs and milk in last. Cocoa can be dissolved in boiling water before adding. Batter is very runny. Put in one 9 x 13 or two 8 inch pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until done.

1 comment:

Atkins Family said...

This is my favorite chocolate cake recipe! I always make this one when I have to bring a cake to an event.