Monday 24 November 2008

Christmas Cards


Ok so I know it isnt even December yet. I also know that we haven't even got past Thanksgiving. But today I made our Christmas Cards. I tend to make them every year. It just makes them a bit more personal. Well to be honest I only give the homemade ones to Family and close friends. Everyone else get a cheap store bought one. I have had the stuff to make my cards for months. I only just got around to making them. Anyway so here is what I did:

What I used:
1 pack plain cards with envelopes
Velum Paper
Ribbon
Embossed Stickers
Computer & Printer

What I did:

I printed my message (which comes from a classical Christmas song) onto the velum paper. I then put the sticker in the middle punched holes in the card and the velum and tied them together with a piece of ribbon. So easy!! There are so many things you can do. This was just my idea and an easy idea so that it didnt take loads of time to do. Good Luck with your homemade cards!!


1 comment:

Us said...

so cute alisha. and look at you getting things done before the christmas rush!