Saturday 2 October 2010

Happy Halloween Swag

I love this time of year and making loads of crafts. I have so many things on the go at the moment and I want to get them all done ASAP so that I can get to display them before the end of the Halloween season.

So craft Number 1 is a Halloween Swag. I just wanted something cute to hang across my mantle piece. and here is what I came up with:




This was so simple to make. I found some paper mache letters at the local craft shop. I just painted them black and orange and then glued them to a piece of orange ribbon. I also found some cute Halloween stickers that I put on some of the letters too. It was so simple and it looks really cute on my mantle.

Like I said I have loads more crafts on the go, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas things. So keep watching for more.

No comments: