Friday 5 October 2012

Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies

So I discovered a new love while at Target last week.... Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses. Imagine my excitement when I came across these bad boys. I started to think of all the lovely Pumpkin Spice Treats I could make. Cookie, truffles, and, wait for it.... Wait for it.... Muddy Buddies. Or as they like to call it here in East Texas, Puppy Chow. I know weird, who wants to eat something called Puppy Chow. I'll stick to Muddy Buddies 😉

These bad boys are easy to make and oh so tasty. The thing that takes the longest is unwrapping all the Kisses.

So here's what you do:

1 pkg Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses
1 box Chex Cereal
1 cup Powder Sugar(or more if you like

Unwrap all the Hershey's Kisses and put them into a bowl. Melt them by sticking the bowl in hot, boiling water so as to heat the bowl melting the chocolate. Stirring constantly.

When the kisses are all melted add about 9 cups of the cereal to the chocolate and mix well.

Finally put the powder sugar in a ziplock bag. Add the chex cereal covered in chocolate and do the Wiggle Dance shaking that bag so all the cereal is covered in the powder sugar.

Open the bag and pop one of those bad boys straight in your mouth. It's not my fault if you can't stop at just one. I know they are simple divine.

Enjoy!

No comments: