Saturday 6 October 2012

Bar Stool Recover

You know that feeling when you finally find something you've been looking for. Something you've wanted for what feels like ages but the right fit or in my case the right price never comes up? Well that was me and bar stools. I've wanted some for our kitchen bar since we moved back to the US but I could never find any the right height or more commonly the right price. That was until last week. I came across someone who was selling two for $15. I was so excited I didn't even try to talk her down. This week I bought some fabric and tonight while my lovely hubby was watch The Avengers for the 3rd time this week, he's a Marvel fanboy!, I recovered the bar stools. All I have left to do is put some clear vinyl in them.... I know, I know only Granny's cover their furniture with plastic. I may not be a Granny but I have got 4 small messy children. I'm going to cover in plastic for my sanity. :-)

1 comment:

Jolene_Gary said...

Alisha, you make this look so easy....how do you do it?