Monday 27 December 2010

Family Home Evening - Our Favorite Things....

First off Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope that you have had a Fantastic Holiday Season.

Tonights Fsmily Home Evening in our home is going to be very simple. We are all ill (I spent Christmas and yesterday in bed with a temp of 102, the baby was in the hospitsl twice last week and everyone else has sore throats, sniffles, you know the drill)

So I have decided that we will just have a family chat about the last year. I will ask the children what their favorite parts of the year were. What their least favorite parts of the year were and what they would like to change next year. It will be very casual.

For our activity we will watch a movie together with hot chocolate and popcorn. I hope that each of you have had a great year and that the upcoming year is the best one yet.

Thank you for all your support with my blog I look forward to sharing new ideas with you in the New Year!!

Alisha xx

1 comment:

Pitterle Postings said...

Well, every once in a while, you just need to have a relaxing fun night! Tonight, we all played the WII together. It is not something we do often, but we have also been sick and just felt like together was more important than anything else. Hope you all get better soon!