Thursday 16 July 2009

Painted Sneakers and Pretty Flip Flops

School breaks up here tomorrow. I have been looking for fun activities for my daughter to do while she is out of school. I need to buy her some new summer shoes and I was just looking at Martha Stewart (yep I'm a Martha Junkie!!) And look what I found:

My daughter is going to LOVE painting her own summer shoes!! It is going to be such a fun project. I will also make her some shoelaces out of ribbon to match whatever design she paints.



There are also these amazing How easy is it to just Hot Glue flowers onto some flip flops. I am going to make some homemade Fabric Flowers which are found in this post. That way I can put on my own flowers which will match the flip flops better. Once I am done with my daughters flip flops I will post them on here.

I cant wait until Monday to get going on this!!

No comments: