Friday 3 July 2009

Banana Bread

So I have for the past 10 years been in search of the perfect Banana Bread recipe. This is no lie. I have tried out so many recipes it is not funny. I could probably write a book on all the different recipes. But if I did write that book the chapter in the book which would be called BEST BANANA BREAD RECIPE would seriously have only this one recipe in it. It is such an easy recipe and the bread is so flippin moist! Seriously if you love banana bread (or just the batter like me) you seriously have to give this recipe a go!! Happy Baking!!



2 cups flour
1 teas Baking Soda
1/4 tea Salt
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1tsp vanilla
2 eggs beaten
2 1/3 cup mashed overripe bananas

Directions:

1. Preheat over to 350 degrees (175 c) lightly grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, combined flour, baking soda and salt. In a seperate bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar and vanilla. Stir in Eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten, pour batter into preheated loaf pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 60 - 65 minutes, let cool in bread pan for 10 min and then turn onto a wire rack.

1 comment:

Cram Family said...

I have been wanting bannana bread for a while and have some ripe bannanas right now is there any chance you can come make it for me since I am on bed rest and light dutys? It would be great if you could!!!