Tuesday 18 February 2014

March Book Club Read

Have you ever seen a movie and thought wow that would make an awesome book? Or read a book and thought I sure hope they make that into a movie? I have, more times then I care to admit.

This year as a book club we have decided to only read books that are being made into movies. We thought it would be fun to read and then go see the movies. I mean who doesn't need extra Moms night outs?

The first book we have decided to read is Heaven is For Real. I saw this movie trailer not to long ago and thought that is definitely one movie I must see. Then a friend suggested we read it as a book club and I on it. Ive started reading it and find it hard to put down so far. The other night I was laying in bed a sick child next to me and one in her room, knowing that I would be up a lot in the night, reading because I was enjoying it so much.

I will let you know what I think when I am done and Id love to hear what you think in the comments.




For those of you who haven't seen the movie trailer I thought I'd post a link because it looks awesome!

No comments: