Tuesday 11 December 2012

Ranch Cheese Ball

There are just some things that for me are a must while entertaining and one of those things is a Ranch Cheese Ball. Every time I make this bad boy it's hard to take it anywhere without my husband having a sneak taste or begging me to leave him some. And it's just one of those things that always goes first so I thought I had better share the love on this one.

Ingredients:

8oz cream cheese
1 stick of butter at room temp
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1/2 packet dry ranch dressing seasoning

Directions:

Cream the butter and cheese together. Add the Ranch dressing packet and finally the cheese. Shape into a ball and serve with your favorite crackers.

You can use the whole Ranch packet but even with unsalted butter, to me, it's just to salty. But season it to taste. You can't go wrong. Enjoy!

No comments: