Saturday 18 August 2012

Boppy Cover Remake

So I was given a boppy a few months ago and it has been sitting in a closet with all the other baby items just waiting to be used. Last night I pulled it out and decided to finally redo the cover. It needed a serious make over. It was so simple to do. I literally took the old cover traced around it on some really cute fabric, cut it out, sewed a zipper on it and then sewed the whole thing together. It only took about 1/2 an hour to do. I have no idea why I had been putting it off for so long. Now that I have done it I think I will make another one as a spare. Here are a few pictures :)




Here is while I was tracing and cutting the fabric. And that is the old cover.

Here is the finished Boppy cover on the Boppy. So easy Im not sure why anyone would ever buy a cover over making one :-)

No comments: