Saturday 18 August 2012

Announcement


Some of you may remember nearly two years ago I had a very traumatic pregnancy when my water broke at 18 weeks with my now two year old.

Here is Siena at 2 years old. She is with her big sister and little brother.

You may even remember that I had explained how I always have very difficult pregnancies and that out of the three children I had never been pregnant longer than 34 weeks. My oldest was born at 34 weeks and my middle born at 26 weeks.

Well for this reason I was very hesitant to tell the world that I was expecting my fourth child. We are back in the USA now and I was very hopeful that things would be different and I can now tell you that things have been very different. I am now 38 weeks and am scheduled for a c-section in 11 days. I am so excited. This pregnancy has been wonderful. Im not going to say that it has been 100% easy but I have the most amazing Dr. who has worked with me so well to prevent anything from happening and everything he has done has worked. For the first time I am now carrying a full term baby.

This is the reason for the lack of posts over the past nine months. Being a full time mom and taking care of this unborn child have been my main priorities. I love being a mom. I feel that it, along with being a wife, are the two most important things in my life right now.

I have been crafting and the next few posts will be a few of the things I have worked on recently and over the last nine months. I have more to do before this little GIRL (yes we will have 3 girls and 1 boy) arrives and I will try to get some of them posted before she arrives.

Me at 37 weeks pregnant. I get asked a couple times a day if I am having twins. Nope just one, but she is a very big girl already according to the sonograms.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Congrats on the wonderful news!!! You look great. Enjoy being a full-time mom, like you already do. I wish I could go back to that, even though my kids are older now, but my situation won't let me. What a blessing for that baby to be sent to such a loving family. :)