Wednesday 20 April 2011

Easter Bunnies

This Sunday being Easter I am in a rush (as Always) to get something really cute (and simple) to give out to my Visiting Teaching Sisters. As well I've just been called back into the YW presidency in my ward and need something adorable to give to the YW. So I have decided on the Tried and Tested Washcloth Easter Bunny.



I posted this last year. But hey what the heck why not post something this cute twice? Right? So here it is again. So adorable and perfect for Easter. The only difference is this year I will try to find some White Wash Clothes rather than blue.

Supplies:

washcloth - a large baby washcloth is ideal
rubber band


Instructions:

Lay the washcloth on a table. Roll one corner, diagonally, into the middle. Roll the opposite corner in the same way, so that both rolls meet in the middle.

Fold the rolled washcloth in half.

Hold the two sides together and fold the two ends backwards, over the top. Fasten a rubber band around the front area to form the head. Fluff out the two ends to make bunny ears.

That is it really. If you wanted to you could decorate it with eyes and ribbon. But essentially that is all there is to it. If you have more questions let me know and I will do a tutorial with pictures! So easy, effective and cute!!

No comments: