Sunday 30 October 2016

Spiritually Speaking

A couple weeks ago I took some time with my daughter and attended Time Out For Women. One presentation resonated with me more than others. A speaker said she had been in England and attended a Church of England Service. At the end of the service the Priest offered a prayer and said these words:

In his wounds may we find Safety
In his scars may we find Comfort
In his pain may we find Peace.

I knew I needed to be reminded of this often so I added this quote underneath a picture of the Savior I have in my bedroom. The atonement of Jesus Christ is so much more than just asking for and receiving forgiveness for sin. I still have so much to learn when it come to the atonement. I know that it can help me in so many ways. I keep learning and growing and trying to allow it to help me in all aspects of my life. I hope the atonement provides each of you with Safety, Comfort and Peace this sabbath day.

No comments: