Sunday 18 August 2013

Princess Party

Well it happened. The party of the century, at least here, took place yesterday. We has over 60 people here between children and adults it was such a success. But I thought I'd share a few pictures that I didn't get a chance to share. 

 
These are the chocolate bars covered. I didn't set them out because it was pretty warm in TX yesterday so instead I'm going to give them out with the Thank You cards.


These are a close up if the water bottles. In a previous post I put up the labels. They turned out so cute!!


I bought, from Michaels, these adorable cookie cutters which were crowns and glass slippers. These along with cupcakes, cake pops (two different flavors) lollipops and pixie sticks made up the dessert table, which is here:


I used Kerr jars with ribbon on them to put things in. They were cute. 


For dinner I ordered two 6' and a 2' sandwich. I also served veggies and dips, fruit and chips. The sandwiches made it so easy to just lay out and I didn't have to slave in the kitchen all day making dinner and my hubby didn't have to slave over a BBQ. Plus we didn't have to worry about little ones touching a hot BBQ.


The photo booth was a total hit!!! I put up this sign, so people would know to share their pictures with us


Yep, I'm a geek and gave a hash tag for pictures! 


We had a HUGE bounce house which was a big success with the children and the parents.


And the best part of the party was a visit from Cinderella. I had one of the beautiful Young Women from church dress up and she was amazing. My sweet 3 year old was over the moon she was here and hardly left her alone. Cinderella read stories to the children, danced with them and did a piƱata with them. 



It was an absolute success! I hope that my preparation and success will help your party to be a success too and give you some great ideas. 

I'm sure there will be more princess parties in our future. If you have any more ideas I'd love to hear them for next year! 

Lots of Love!

x x x x

No comments: