Monday 12 August 2013

Princess Party

My sweet babies have birthday parties two weeks apart. One will be turning 3 tomorrow and the other will be 1 on the 26th. My three year old is obsessed with the Disney princesses. So we are having a princess themed party.

Over the past few weeks I have scoured Pintrest for anything Princess Party. There are loads of things there...... to buy. I didn't find anything free. So over the next few days I'm going to be making a bunch of stuff myself and I'm going to share it with you, my lovely friends. Hopefully you will be able to make use of my daughter deep desire for everything Princess. 

Tonight I decided to make photo booth props. Of course I made some mustaches, thanks to my silhouette. But I also found these absolutely ADORABLE princess hair designs when I clicked on the Pintrest link, as you do, it took me to an Etsy shop where one lovely lady was selling them for $45 buck a roos! Ummm no thank you. I got out some scrap paper drew up some templates and then transferred them over to some foam. It did take about 2 hours but man I man was it worth it! They turned out adorable! 

So, here are the templates for you so you can make them yourself. Please ignore all the scribbles it was a rough drawing. Also please only use these for Personal / Private use! If you make them or better them I'd love to see what you do!! 







Enjoy!

Love,


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful idea & thanks so much for sharing. I'm planning my little lady 5th birthday this december & its a princess theme. Going to try to draw the templates and see how they come out. Thanks again! Big help!!!:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful idea & thanks so much for sharing. I'm planning my little lady 5th birthday this december & its a princess theme. Going to try to draw the templates and see how they come out. Thanks again! Big help!!!:)

Unknown said...

hi, how do i get the template? just click on the pics?tq

Stacey said...

Do you have the templates available to print out?

Anonymous said...

I need this template! Thank you so much for sharing!

Paulette said...

I was looking for something like this to do with my daughter's birthday thanks for sharing

Carrie said...

I think that you need to save the image, "right click save as", then print it out and use it to trace. See if that helps.

Unknown said...

How do you save the template? When i right click to save,it saves the picture you posted of the templates,not the actual templates.

Unknown said...

These were so great. I modified them a bit, but they came out great. Thank you!

Unknown said...

What a coincidence, my girl's birthday are also two weeks apart, one is turning 3 and the little is turning one year old, of course my older one is obsessed with princesses so a princess theme party it is. Thank you for sharing this, would be a great addition for my party, I would love to see what other great ideas you had, and thank you for Sharing and help this mom out plannning my daughter's party.