Sunday 15 November 2009

Oven Dress and Grocery Bag Holder

how adorable is this idea! the top part is the "blouse" and the bottom part is a dishtowel and it hangs over your oven door handle. i saw the idea at a craft fair and just kinda winged it with the design. if anyones interested in a tutorial, let me know and i'll see if i can put one together.
but how cute would the oven dress be with the matching grocery bag holder that i found over at the make it and love it blog. her tutorial is found here...

5 comments:

Linda Hughes said...

I love that oven dress, very cute! I was thinking you could even use for the top, a small child's size shirt that was outgrown, a way of recycling items we might already have on hand, and save time & fabric from having to sew up a top. I think I am gonna make on of these for my niece for x-mas, I am doing kitchen presents for her this year.

Unknown said...

Please do the Tutorial these are adorable!! I would love to make one!!

Anonymous said...

A tutorial would be awesome! Thanks!!!

Kim J said...

Yes! I'd love a tutorial too! =)

Mrs. Trissy said...

I would love a tutorial also!
Cute, cute, cute idea.