Thursday 16 June 2011

CRAFTS





These are felt pictures that my friend made up. So cheap and easy. You just decide on a picture that you want and start out by cutting your design. Then you use embroidery floss and hand stitch around all of the stencil to make it stick out more. once you are done you will put them in 8X10 frames and it makes such a cute wall hanging. I just have not found the frames yet. When I do I am going to paint them purple to make it all come together better! The flowers are 3d you cut them into 4 edged clover flowers and sew them on really close to one another so that they stick out.


Glow in the dark "DID YOU PRAY" blocks



These are did you pray blocks. They are really easy and so fun. During the day they are nice to look at but when you turn off the lights they glow "DID YOU PRAY?" We are making these up at girls camp this summer. I am so excited to show these to the girls!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Both of these projects are so flippin awesome. I love the picture one with the flowers you could do so much with that. My sister In Law is having a little boy in August you could easily do that with cars or trains. I am going to see what I can do.

And the Did you Pray blocks turned out So awesome. I seriously need a sillouette. I cant wait to hang out! It is going to be a blast!!

Brent and Anne said...

Where did you find the silhouette? We are making these for girl's camp and I'd love to know where you got the template? thanks so much! email me anne_forester@hotmail.com