Thursday 10 November 2016

Cranberry salsa over cream cheese recipe

I don't know about you but my calendar is already filling up for November and December. There are work parties, church parties, children parties, ugly sweater parties you name it and we will party about it. I like to always take something to each of these parties and one of my favorite recipes is a Cranberry Salsa over Cream Cheese. It is so delicious and so easy to make. I thought I would share the recipe with you.



  • 12 ozs cranberries (fresh or frozen) chopped I use my ninja to chop them up.
  • 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
  • 11/4 cup green onions chopped
  • 1- 2  small jalapeno peppers take the seeds out and  and mince
  • 3 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 3 tablespoons grated fresh Ginger
  • 1 pinch salt and pepper
Mix all the above ingredients in a glass bowl. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving (best if made the day before).  To serve  pour over the top of 2 bricks of cream cheese 8oz. I only serve half at a time in case it does not all get eaten at once.  We eat it with wheat thins, club crackers or pita chips.

So delicious. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do!

No comments: