Thursday 31 January 2013

Prayer Blocks



I decided to get extra crafty this week and on Tuesday I did two crafts. Here is the first.... Prayer Blocks.

I bought this dresser the other day for CHEAP!! It was ugh!! Cracks in the paint chips in the wood, but it had potential. So I refinished it and then needed something to go on top. I bought a few things but it didn't feel quiet complete so I made these prayer blocks.

The top block is a 5"x5" square and the bottom are 5"x7" I just covered them with scrap booking paper, sanded it all down and then cute the words out on my silhouette. I really love it. I love the saying especially.

If anyone is looking for some this saying in Vinyl I would be happy to cut it for you just email me alisha@homemakinghoneys.com and we can sort something out.

No comments: