Tuesday 21 September 2010

Shes here and shes perfect


I thought I would introduce you all to the newest addition to our family. Siena was born on August 13 weighing 4lbs 12oz and 18 inches long. It was unexcpected in the sence that I showed up for a routine Dr appt and was informed that due to infection I would have to deliver immediatley. So I rang my husband and within 2 hours I was on the operating table. Siena was then in the NeoNatal unit for 4 weeks and is now home where she belongs. There are still a few small issues with her and I but for the most part everyone is Healthy and for definite sure everyone is Happy. I can not thank everyone who reads this blog enough for all the kind words, your thoughts and your prayers. When my waters broke at 19 weeks I never expected to bring home a Healthy baby. But I put my faith and my trust in the Lord and as he has done so many times before he provided me and my family with a miracle.
I am now itching to get back to my crafty self and have a million ideas floating around my head. I can drive starting Saturday and the first place I'm going is to the craftt store. So watch this space because loads of exciting crafts are about to come your way.
Also I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I am thinking that I will start a weekly Family Home Evening post. I know there are loads of FHE sites out there but a few more ideas never hurt anyone. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Em said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful and such a miracle!!!

I would LOVE some extra ideas for FHE that is for sure!!!! And I can't wait for some new crafts!

James and Jessi McCalvy said...

Congrats - so glad for you!

CraftyBrit said...

She is beautiful, congrats :) So glad both of you are home and healthy. I'm always up for my FHE ideas too! Have fun on your trip to the craft store!

Valerie said...

Congratulations on your adorable baby!