Tuesday 2 February 2010

Valentines Swag


In an attempt to decorate my house for all the holidays this year I have had to make another Valentines Day craft. This time I did a Valentines Day Swag to hang on my mantle.


This was so simple!! All I did was get some scrapboking paper and cute it into hearts. I glued them into a design that I liked and then I laminated them so that I can use them again next year. Next I got some cute pink and red ribbon and tied each of the hearts together and then hung it from the mantle. I think it turned out really cute.


Now I just need to think of something to do on top of my mantle so that it is more Valentines like. My living room is done in black and duck egg blue so the blue candles on top of my mantle dont go at all and they are so coming down today and going to be replaced with red ones!!


I hope you like this idea. If you have any Valentines Day ideas please share them with us all!!

No comments: