Sunday 22 February 2009

5 minute Donut Holes

So My sister in law came out last sunday and was so sweet to make dinner and dessert for us. I was shocked by the dessert just because I never thought making donut holes could be so easy. So this is what you need.
1 Package of biscuits
cut each biscuit into 4 then roll them into balls.
Put them in the deep fryer for about 5 minutes(make sure they are cooked all the way). Then mix together 1-2 cups sugar and about 1/4-1/2 cup cinnamon to your liking and a tiny bit of orange zest(I didnt have any this time but would reccomend it.) When the donut holes are dont then all you need to do is mix them in the bag with the cinnamon and sugar and eat they are oh so good!! here are some pictures of it below.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know what we are having for our dessert after FHE now tonight. I cant believe how easy this is. I love donut holes but never make them because it is too much work. Thanks for sharing this!